“Department of Electronics and Communication will be globally recognized that imparts high-quality education and enables innovation, research and teamwork capabilities to students, whose graduates serve diverse needs of society”.
- To impart globally competitive, excellent technical education at par with top engineering colleges for developing globally competent electronics engineers.
- To be a pioneer among best engineering colleges in Telangana for quality higher education in the Electronics and Communication Engineering field with a research focus catering to the needs of advancing technological revolution
- To excel among Warangal B.Tech colleges in developing technically complaint Electronics and communication engineers
- Design academic curricula at par with best engineering colleges and activities to produce competent Electronics graduates.
- Develop acumen to absorb emerging knowledge and life-long learning.
- Provide group activities at our best Engg college in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering that enables innovation and teamwork.
- Interact with professional bodies and corporate in Electronics, Communication and IT sectors.
- Establish a unique teaching-learning process to provide in-depth knowledge of principles and its applications to enable the students to face the challenges of the ECE field
- Students are prepared for careers in various engineering fields
- The department has conducted many seminars and workshops on recent technologies.
- The associated clubs of the ECE department are IETE and IEEE.
In the year 2008, our Engineering & Telangana PG college started the Electronics and Communication Engineering Course for the benefit of students who are keen on knowing subjects from traditional to modern aspects of Electronics. The department has been continuously striving for excellence in engineering education. The department has always been on a high growth path to keep pace with top engineering colleges in ever-increasing importance of the major disciplines of study and current technology trends.
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, VECW offers the following programs:
- B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.Tech – VLSI System Design
- M.Tech – Embedded System
- M.Tech – Wireless and Mobile Communication
- M.Tech – System and Signal Processing